Monday, September 14, 2009

How much of a believer

I scored a 40-49 which stated that i was something along the lines of a skeptical believer. This stated that i was spiritual personally but that i am turned off by group religions. This is true in many ways. I believe that religion although great for certain groups and types of people, has been corrupted and polluted by people's personal reasons and that those same people taint other people and our government with their ideas and back policies they believe in. Many people say that abortion, gays, and many other things are "unethical", but many are church goers and fog the line that is clear in our constitution: "The Seperation of Church and States".
I therefor agree that i am a skeptical believer because somethings cannot be answered but i am not sure if there is a "Higher Power", but i think somethings have been predetermined and cannot be answered through anything other than super natural powers at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment